Move through this qigong exercise to mobilise the spine and stimulate the lung tissues.
Follow along or scroll below if you’d like to know about the movement in the video 🌻
The RESET is great for
🐉 increasing blood flow
🐉 releasing the spine and other joints
🐉 first thing in the morning
🐉 rebalancing your energy
Physical benefits of this movement
- nourish and mobilise the spine
- stimulate the lung tissues
Mental/ Emotional benefits of this movement
- feeling emotionally balanced
- focusing the mind
Energetic effects of this movement
- clearing stagnant energy
- cultivating energy
Tips for following this video:
- Keep the tailbone annchored towards the ground throughout the movement.
- Articulate the spine joint by joint as your move.
- Send energy all the way to the finger tips.
- Imagine holding a big ball of energy, turn through the spine as your move from one side to the other.
- Move from your lower back/belly area. Learn how to access your lower dantien and apply it to this movement.
If you would like to know more or you are interested in private or group training in qigong you can find a local class on my timetable or enquire about one-to-one sessions through the following links: Class Timetable, One-to-one sessions
#movemuse #calligraphyhealth #qigong #energywork #movingmeditation