Move through this qigong exercise to cultivate playful energy & coordiantion skills.
Follow along or scroll below if you’d like to know about the movement in the video 🌻
Physical benefits of this movement
- encourage blood flow
- nourish and lengthen muscles, tendons and ligaments
- mobilise and nourish the spine and all joints
Mental/ Emotional benefits of this movement
- clear & focused mind
- cultivating a sense of playfulness (imitating monkeys)
- encouraging deeper mind-body awareness
- training coordination
Energetic effects of this movement
Tips for following this video:
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart & knees soft.
- Keep the tailbone anchored towards the ground.
- Send energy to the fingertips and reach as far as you can pressing through the palms.
- Once you feel comfortable with where to move, add detail and make it smoother.
- To advance your practice learn how to access your lower dantien hereLINK and then apply it to this movement.
- If you enjoy this movement try these other mokney movements: LINK
If you would like to know more or you are interested in private or group training in qigong you can find a local class on my timetable or enquire about one-to-one sessions through the following links: Class Timetable, One-to-one sessions
#movemuse #calligraphyhealth #qigong #energywork #movingmeditation