Learn a foundational qigong skill – dantien rolling.
Follow along or scroll below if you’d like to know about the movement in the video 🌻
Qigong for energy access – the most important skill!
energy centre access.
Dantiens are body brains. Upper middle and lower.
The lower danntien is at your lower abdomen, three finger widths beneach the belly button. Rolling like a wave. Eventually everything starts to move from here. Start to bring into other movements like double eel and single eel. LINKN Amplifiy and make all other movements in your daily life more effective.
Physical benefits of this skill
- deeper access and reach to nourish the body
Mental/ Emotional benefits of this skill
- deeper and strogner access tto quickly clear stagnant or stuck energy.
Energetic effects of this skill
- powerful grounding, calming, clearing aplification
Tips for following this video:
- Keep the tailbone annchored towards the ground throughout the movement.
- Articulate the spine joint by joint as your move.
- Send energy all the way to the finger tips.
- Imagine holding a big ball of energy, turn through the spine as your move from one side to the other.
- Move from your lower back/belly area. Learn how to access your lower dantien and apply it to this movement.
If you would like to know more or you are interested in private or group training in qigong you can find a local class on my timetable or enquire about one-to-one sessions through the following links: Class Timetable, One-to-one sessions
#movemuse #calligraphyhealth #qigong #energywork #movingmeditation