Try this qigong exercise to keep your spine healthy and focus your mind.
Follow along or scroll below if you’d like to know about the movement in the video 🌻
Physical benefits of this movement
- encourage blood flow & warming the body
- nourish and lengthen muscles and ligaments
- re-aligning the skeletal system
- relieving sore neck and shoulders
Mental/ Emotional benefits of this movement
- clear & focused mind
- building discipline
- cultivating mind-body awareness
Energetic effects of this movement
- clearing stagnant or toxic energy
Tips for following this video:
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart & knees soft.
- Keep the tailbone anchored towards the ground.
- Slightly draw the chin towards the throat and lift tall through the crown of the head.
- Point all fingers towards eachother and send energy to the finger tips.
- Close your eyes and start to scan the body. Send your breath to any points of tension and tiredness.
- Don’t break the posture! Hold for as long as you can.
- To advance your practice learn how to access your lower dantien hereLINK and then apply it to this movement.
If you would like to know more or you are interested in private or group training in qigong you can find a local class on my timetable or enquire about one-to-one sessions through the following links: Class Timetable, One-to-one sessions